Ethics on Research
We researchers do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- We are the person in the field of the research to accept responsibility in making research related decisions consistent with the safety, health and welfare of the society.
- As an academician, researcher, professionals, businessman, and students to be honest and fairness in the field of research.
- As a researcher to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible. When possible to demonstrate our performance capability with our skills via projects, leadership, and/or accredited educational programs and will encourage others to do so as well. Not to hesitate to seek assistance or guidance when faced with a task beyond our abilities or experience.
- To embrace other professionals' advice and learn from their experiences and mistakes.
- To treat this as an opportunity to learn new techniques and approaches. When the situation arises that our assistance is called upon. To respond willingly to share our knowledge with others.
- To manage in right way that all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or nationality.
- To respect intellectual property and will be careful to give credit for other's work. Never to steal or misuse copyrighted, patented material, trade secrets or any other intangible asset.
- In order to motivate them that your friends and co-workers in their academic credit and to develop them in the field of research and code of ethics.